• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Stewards

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
bolton_hater said:
right, let me get my point across, i agree, there doing there job but just read what Im saying....it was the way they spoke to us. "Piss off you yobs" thats what they said.

I'm sure they were just giving as good as they were getting.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
ermm...no.

we just sat down never sang a song sat down read our programems watched theplayers train and they just came up and gaveus al that.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

So they were doing their job were they. When we had tickets with seat numbers on but we had to sit somewere else because they wanted us to?

Were any of you there who say they were doing their job there may I ask?

They were doing the job wrong by chucking someone out who never done anything? Answerno they were not.

My ticket had row K on it they made me sit in S block. Not doing their job again if i have a ticket for a seat im meant to sit init so thats crowd safety and they weren't doing their job then?

I do agree that they are tying to go a job to keep us safe but im very dissappointed in the way how they treated us. I normally don't have any issues on Stewards but they just took the micky!

Don't any of you thinbk we have the free will to sit were we want? Or just sit in the place i'm meant to? Because if i've got a ticket with a seat number im meant to sit in that seat

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
completely agree.

myself you and Matthew the Rover all went so we now what they were like. Others any here didnt go so they cant just disagree with us.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

bolton_hater said:
completely agree.

myself you and Matthew the Rover all went so we now what they were like. Others any here didnt go so they cant just disagree with us.

Thank you at last someone who agrees with me!!! :lol: I know they are tying to do a job but they took the piss out of us and I want to make my point. If I wanna sit somewhere dont I have the right to sit there if other TRFC fans are siting there?

A

AndyRoo16

i agree wid b b an b here the stewards are absolute t**ts an der is no need for some of the warnings they issue.....ok nbdh dey do need some authority, however in my opinion theuy overuse it ....so am wiv bban brted

Player
Morrisey
It muight not be the stewards falt that you were told to sit some where else as they could have been told by some one else with more authority to sit you else where!! If they were tranmere stewards then they might have been told to sit certain trouble makers in a certain place you never know!!

i thihhnk that some of them do abuse the authority they atre given and they do sometimes go over the top but I can't believe that 100 Football suipporters would sit down and read programmes with out saying a word to some steward who thinks he rules the world!!

M

Matthew The Rover

It even said unreserved seating on the official site and ticket when we get there they try and make us sit in the seat set then move us. Makes no sense.

They treated some of us like Thugs for no reason.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I know, they just automatically assumed we were causing trouble and we wernt.

M

Matthew The Rover

Very true.

Did you see the steward after he through Ginney out aswell :lol: We were booing him and he was trying to mime his way out by pointing at the pitch and then himself :lol:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I know lol ginney dint actually do anything though matty with the water ghot chucked oput but we wer only having a laugh when he was squirting water about.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Matthew The Rover said:
Very true.

Did you see the steward after he through Ginney out aswell :lol: We were booing him and he was trying to mime his way out by pointing at the pitch and then himself :lol:

I know he was a right gimp he was! Funny that Ginny got chucked out, it looked like he was going to :cry:, :lol: he really never done nothing this time makes a change. I hate them stewards they assumed that me and my friends were yobs. I haven't never ever been thrown out of game, I haven't never been told shouted at by a steward and I never drink alcohol before or after games. That was hopefully the first and last time I was branded a yob because it really pissed me off.

M

Matthew The Rover

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Matthew The Rover said:
Very true.

I know he was a right gimp he was! Funny that Ginny got chucked out, it looked like he was going to :cry:, :lol: he really never done nothing this time makes a change. I hate them stewards they assumed that me and my friends were yobs. I haven't never ever been thrown out of game, I haven't never been told shouted at by a steward and I never drink alcohol before or after games. That was hopefully the first and last time I was branded a yob because it really pissed me off.

They assumed we were all yobs and all there to cause trouble, and they treated us like that. It is ok to have assumptions but treat everybody equally.

S

Seanyb

I've got to say, you all sound like like a bunch of kids sticking up for your mate after the teacher had just kicked them out of class for 'nothing'!

As I said, there attitude is probably down to the fact that they take so much grief off fans and get no thanks for their job. I'm not saying it is right the way you saying they spoke to you but just spare a thought.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
not when they speak to us like that so no!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
bolton_hater said:
I know lol ginney dint actually do anything though matty with the water ghot chucked oput but we wer only having a laugh when he was squirting water about.
So when you say nobody did nothing you mean that in fact, yes, there was much d**king about going on but that YOU didn't think the punishment that the stewards handed out was fair. That's all really. What you see as having a laugh or having fun isn't always going to be seen that way by others and you have to learn and accept that, respecting other people (EVEN the stewards).

B

Banana Army

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
bolton_hater said:
So when you say nobody did nothing you mean that in fact, yes, there was much d**king about going on but that YOU didn't think the punishment that the stewards handed out was fair. That's all really. What you see as having a laugh or having fun isn't always going to be seen that way by others and you have to learn and accept that, respecting other people (EVEN the stewards).

Bloody hell mate. What you doing up at that time?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
im nit bothered whther or not he got chucked out im just saying what I didnt like was when we just arrived and they mouthed off like that.

why dont you agree. is it cos your jealous cos you wernt there eh?
do you just like pissing off other people. all i said was i didnt like the way the stewards were speaking to us when we just walked in, accept it would you and stop making this forum miserbale!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

bolton_hater said:
im nit bothered whther or not he got chucked out im just saying what I didnt like was when we just arrived and they mouthed off like that.

why dont you agree. is it cos your jealous cos you wernt there eh?
do you just like pissing off other people. all i said was i didnt like the way the stewards were speaking to us when we just walked in, accept it would you and stop making this forum miserbale!

Haha i'm fed up of arguing now but I see were you come from but sometimes I do agree with NBDH but not all the time