• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Stewards

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
bolton_hater said:
why dont you agree. is it cos your jealous cos you wernt there eh?
do you just like pissing off other people. all i said was i didnt like the way the stewards were speaking to us when we just walked in, accept it would you and stop making this forum miserbale!
Of course I'm not jealous that I wasn't there, what an odd thing for you to say. I've been to numerous away games down the years and have never had any trouble from our stewards, as I've already said further up this thread I think we have some of the best ones in the league.

I'm sorry if my suggestion that if you treat them with respect they will treat you with it, has made you 'miserbale' (or miserable!) or whatever.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
your apology has been accpeted :roll:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
...games down the years and have never had any trouble from our stewards, as I've already said further up this thread I think we have some of the best ones in the league.

I never had troule never ever with our stewards and I did used to think ours used to be one of the best and I still do, I get along with every steward from the kop but at Blackpool my opinion of them has changed, they just assumed certain people were yobs but they weren't. I do agree that some of fans can be yob like at times but we are not yobs we just like to think of them selfs as yobs lol the t*ts

A

AndyRoo16

what tranmere need is some fitttt stewards, preferably of the female species, they could take me away anytime!!!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

AndyRoo16 said:
what tranmere need is some fitttt stewards, preferably of the female species, they could take me away anytime!!!

LOL :lol: Yeah man I wouldnt mind that. They are all mingers lol!!