• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Steve McNulty

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Signs 18 month deal for us.

When we first got him on loan, it looked like a good move, but early signs weren't promising. However being paired with a relatively pacey Ihiekwe seems to have worked well and Steve has looked much more like the player who did so well at Luton. There may be issues playing him alongside a less mobile partner; maybe Brabin will be bold enough to give Gumbs a chance there, if Ihiekwe unavailable.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Agree with most of what Boz says above. I have pleased we have got him on a relatively long term deal and I think he should also be made captain, as Jennings has been ineffective in that role.

Last edited:

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
A couple of weeks ago I wouldn't have been too concerned if he had left but he has looked better in recent weeks and as Boz states, this is due in part to having a partner with pace.

I'm still concerned he'll be exposed at times but hopefully this won't cause problems. I just wish we had more pace further up the field.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Think it was a done deal when we signed him, now that he seems to have a settled partnership with Ihiekwe hopefully we will be even more solid at the back, he should certainly be made captain.

I would think there will be a couple of outgoings at least if we can get a club for Holness and there will be more incomings too I would think

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Still think the defence looks shaky at times but seems to be settling in now.