• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Stephen O'leary...

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Has signed a new one year contract with Luton Town. I'd like to thank him for his input during his loan periods with us. I think he preferred to sign again with Luton rather than with us but I suppose Little leaving may have put a stop to him coming here. I think we can get better than him in pre-season anyway... no offence Stephen! :-D

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
i thought oleary was alrite and i cant see macca lastin much longer. maybe we shud get him in the future if luton doesnt work out

Player
Johnny Morrissey
No offence to O'Leary but he aint good enough for us, if we have any ambition whatsoever. He worked hard but he was simply not good enough, not skilful and his passing wasn't great was it really???

For all Little boasting about him being so great, he was below average in reality.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Having one Danny Harrison in the team should have been enough really. Said a lot about Little that he booted out Loran and Jones to bring in another headless chicken type midfielder, doesn't it?!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ahh, yes. Loran and Jones. How we could of done with them this season. It's true though, O'Leary really wasn't good enough. It's examples like these which the club have to be tough on. We need more quality in the club and I hope they don't settle for the likes of these players otherwise we'll struggle again next season. Let's try and get some quality in!!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
O'Leary simply wasnt good enough I think.

See ya and good luck.