• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Stephen Foster

frenchrover

Player
aldo
I notice from the official site that Rovers have agreed to cancel the remaining periood of Stephen Foster's contract by mutual consent. This seems to add credance to the allegetions of a physical "bust-up" in the dressing room after the Peterborough game in which it is said a number of players where involved and subsequent to which at least one player has been subjected to a club suspension.

Player
Nixon
I bet Robbo dropped him lol

I'd like to see Duffy from Everton come in on loan, wasnt on the bench for them last night

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm glad. It wasn't working out on be pitch and we can move on and hopefully get someone with better quality into the back 4.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I feel sorry for him as it is a bad way for his career to end. But his departure frees up a decent wage to bring a replacement - hopefully a permanent one.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Foster's comments on departing don't read like someone who's giving up football for good. It looks like he'll struggle at this level though. I suppose we should be grateful he didn't stick around to pick up his full wage for the rest of his contact.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
He seemed like a good signing at the time, but at least it's happened before the transfer window has shut.

frenchrover

Player
aldo
So now we've signed Adam Dugdale from Crewe on a one emergency month's loan as a replacement for Foster

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Right... Lets hope he's better than Foster then.