• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Stags v Rovers

Match result

• Mansfield

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Draw

• Tranmere

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stags v Rovers
Posted by Ian
One Call Stadium
Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ADD

Player
Norwood
Most players were poor in those early games but I agree Foley has definitely improved things - Boz's point however was Watson was more likely to score goals given his previous record.

Reactions: Boz

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It’s a difficult one with players as there could be many factors. Has he settled in? Are we playing to his strengths? Did he just hit a purple patch last season or maybe he gelled really well with the previous setup like Mullin at Cambridge and he isn’t as good as his recent record suggests. From what I’ve seen of him, he hasn’t looked great but he hasn’t played much either and as mentioned we weren’t playing particularly well at that time anyway.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Most players were poor in those early games but I agree Foley has definitely improved things - Boz's point however was Watson was more likely to score goals given his previous record.
But Foley has been scoring goals at a similar rate to Watson last season, if not better.