• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Squad Numbers

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Number 13 is vacant (usualy a Goalkeeper number) I can see this possibley being used if cover is brought in for John, who is expected to play a role in tonights game

Also number 16 ??? possibley for another player to come into the squad. I would see this as a positive sign for strenghthing the squad. =D>

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
dissapointed that achtos number 24 as this indicates he is no longer the first choice keeper but hopefully he'll get back and resume his place between the sticks. bit surprised shuker is number 23, thought he would be number 8 but there you go.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm not fully convinced about Achterberg now. I'll be surprised if he returns. I heard Ronnie has given him a month to prove his fitness. Hmm..

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Achto played 2nd half of tonights friendly and made it through ok. So hopefully his recovery can continue. I was suprised Shuker didn't get the number 7 shirt myself... so suppose he has done similar to Beckham when he went to Real Madrid and gone for number 23.

B

Banana Army

Shuker has always liked the "Jordan" squad number. Wore it at barnesley as well for a while.

Fisrstly, Shame to see achto demoted to no.2!
Secondly, no.4 i guess is another cb and same goes for 16!
Thirdly, Why has McLaren nt been assigned a squad number?

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
he has no.4 is mclarens number