• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Some great news

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Listening to an interview on TRFC official website with Brian it seems they are now not sure if he will be brought back early... Brian has said aslong as Sharps gets through next few days of training then he will be fit to face Scunthorpe on Friday. Sharps also isn't going to play in Reserves tonight. Rankine could be back for Friday and so they are going to decide tomorrow if he is needed back.

M

Matthew The Rover

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Matthew The Rover said:

hopefully little will see sense and send bruce back now then.

Hopefully not. Bruce can actually cross a ball, unlike Paul. Linwood is an out and out center back, and the only other position I could see him slotting into would be Central Midfield.

Bruce is a good player, it is just his temprement he needs to work on

Matthew The Rover said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Matthew The Rover said:

hopefully little will see sense and send bruce back now then.

Hopefully not. Bruce can actually cross a ball, unlike Paul. Linwood is an out and out center back, and the only other position I could see him slotting into would be Central Midfield.

Bruce is a good player, it is just his temprement he needs to work on

he might be a good player,but in my opinion linwood is just as good! i havn't seen him cross a ball once yet! :^o