• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

so now into week 11

Player
aldo
after so long we are now putting everything in place to start back we have had gov info today saying it could only be a few weeks. if 1 good thing has come from all this my bank balance has corrected its self and is very healthy for once now we have to keep it that way. my garden has never looked so fab . and my tan is amazing who need to go abroad

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Yes, my garden is in top condition although the grass is a bit dry. At least it doesn't need cutting very often.

I am fitter than I have been for years. When the government said I could only go out once to exercise, I made sure I did every day. Now I go out twice. ;)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ive actually spent more during this lockdown as the misses had a huge list of jobs/improvements for the house, and I didn't really have an excuse this time! The weather has been excellent though so that's helped a lot.

Player
aldo
well, I have been told we are looking at a couple of weeks before we are looking to be serving food again, as much as I have loved spending loads of time with the family. I want to get back to my hot sticky kitchen now if I'm honest

Player
aldo
just been for my 2nd run this week got a hard 1 at the river park on Saturday. looking on doing a marathon a week just for the hell of it Saturday will get me to my first 1 lol