• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Shrimps v Rovers

Player
aldo
it is really good to hear that they have just got another contract in china to think we all thought it was dead in the water

Player
aldo
right chaps let's get behind the war party and be as positive as we can, 3-1 with a double sending off for the home team

Reactions: Ian

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
No Ferrier or CBT suggests both could be on way out

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Assume feeney on the right and Woolery on the left. As Mart says surely at least one of CBT or Ferrier will be leaving although if the latter went we’d surely need to bring in another front man now Payne has gone too.

Will be good to see how Kirby does and perhaps a cameo for Jolley

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I’m surprised at no Ferrier on the bench after an impressive cameo helped us to cling onto all the points v Harrogate, maybe injured again. Thought there might have been more changes than this.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Has to be if a couple are leaving and as KH said yesterday we had fully fit squad

Yes good point Mart. Hill said all fit and post match Tuesday mentioned Morgan doing well v Harrogate when he came on so he must be on his way out surely

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
At least we'll get a good view of Kirby to see what he can do.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Braving the iFollow today, so far so good! I haven't watched a League game for a few weeks so you know who to blame if the winning run ends. Charlie Jolley on the bench and some exciting signings due before the deadline - Ronald McDonald and Krusty maybe?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I disagree. If we are challenging for the top three, we want Carlisle to lose. If we just want to get into the play-offs, we want Exeter to lose. But I'd be happy with a draw.
Exeter could still potentially challenge for the top three, as it is so tight.

Clint Hill is going to do all the midweek commentaries, which is good news.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Not sure we will know what the best result in the Carlisle v Exeter fixture is for us until the last day of the season, it's so tight!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Not sure we will know what the best result in the Carlisle v Exeter fixture is for us until the last day of the season, it's so tight!
I agree. I don't want Carlisle to get further away from us, but neither do I want to kickstart Exeter's season.

At the moment, Carlisle's goal has been the only shot on target. Grim stuff.