• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Shirts

BOBBY CONN

I have put a couple of Tranmere shirts on ebay people if you wanna check em out? There's a Toffs 1970's one and the Blue Xara away, both are size (M)

Cheers,

Bobby.

B

Banana Army

Your back bobby. Hows It goign mate? You back at Uni now? or was last year your final?

Col Items by the way. have the blue Xara one. But am interested in the toffs 1

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yer I'll check them out, I've got loads of TRFC shirts.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Posting the links would be good Bobby because the lazy ones like me can't be arsed finding them. :D

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
On the subject of shirts, I've got a collection of about 17 going back to the first Leyland DAF final. Am still missing a couple since then. Try and get all the home and away ones.

Anyone else for a sizeable collection of shirts??

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I realised that I have doubles of many shirts from the early to mid 90's (dunno how that happened) but they are in poor condition due to me playing football in them when I was younger.

B

Banana Army

Toffs Shirt

Away Shirt

Ther you go connster

21 hours left get bidding

Links tidied up by moderator, for long long long links like those please using the url= code instead of simply url.

C

championship_here_we_come

i have home shirts from 2000 to 20005 and a couple of the away sdhirts during that period and of course the real supporters shirt not the new crappy fake part time supporters one

S

Seanyb

championship_here_we_come said:
i have home shirts from 2000 to 20005 and a couple of the away sdhirts during that period and of course the real supporters shirt not the new crappy fake part time supporters one

Hey! I dont like that comment about so called part time fans. If you cant make the game due to other commitments it doesn't make you a part time fan.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah that was harsh mate... some people like me just can't make all the games... simple as that. Anyway if it was for part time supporters then not they're not going to sell many as no part time supporters will buy one... any supporters that have bought one and paid extra money for their name to be put on certainly can't be called part time supporters!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
going off topic here...

rescue it or i'll have to close.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player