• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

sent to the gaffer:-)

W

woody

hiya Ian

I cant post on your forum for some reason or another so I hope you dont mind me emailing you???

Anyway to my point , how would you and some of your forum members fancy meeting up online in our chat room and forum for the first game of the season???? , it would be great to have a bit of fun and banter with rival fans , nowt nasty just a bit of fun.

Let me know please..........

Steve A.K.A woody

www.leedspeeps.co.uk

BTW , we could come to your place( forum) as the away fans?O:)

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Will be our pleasure Woody! I'll take a look at your site. Bring on Aug 11, you lot less 15 points!

W

woody

Brilliant , we will come to your place then for the first game of the season , i already have peeps wanting to join in the fun:)

have a cracking weekend guys:)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
with 15000+ posts to your name, how do you ever find time to go to the games. lol

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
15 pt deduction! wow, its a kick in the teeth every day for you lot.

U

Unregistered

with 15000+ posts to your name, how do you ever find time to go to the games. lol

He DOESN'T! He has never been to one. He is a sad plastic Leeds "fan", disgracing our club...

Player
Johnny Morrissey
:lol: well to each his own. Computer chair supporters eh?! Is that a stepup or down from armchair supporters? Not sure...:roll:

You boys are all welcome anyway. I take it Wisey will sign a shed load of players before Saturday???

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I will be gracing the chat room on behalf of the overseas Rovers contingency! All welcome for some friendly banter. Anyone needing the link for radio coverage let me know on the day and I'll send it on.

L

lufc4eva

Thanks for letting us join you for our 1st match.All peeps are looking forward to Saturday=D>=D>=D>

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Won't be on the chat room... as I'll be at the game.

Can't wait, I really do think we have a shot at promotion this season :wink:

D

dantheleedsfan

yep i'll be here to peeps, so where is it we are gonna chat??

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I'll be at the game but the chat room will be open. On the blue bar above click QUICK LINKS and then FLASH CHAT. Think a fair few out-of-towners will be on there listening to the game and chatting away so sure to be some banter.

Hope it's a good game.