• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season tickets (cards!)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Season tickets/cards arrived today. Have to say a lot more polished than last seasons effort. Muir features on the card itself whilst Rover the Dog makes an appearance on my sons ticket. Nice little touch.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
IMG_1786.JPG IMG_1787.JPG IMG_1788.JPG

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
They do look an improvement. Though mine hasn't arrived yet...

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
They even have your seat number on! ;)

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Mine still has not arrived. I think the club should have sent them out far earlier - or organised collection - and I am getting twitchy now.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Mine came last week. I was surprised it wasn't either collection or you have to pay for postage as in previous years.

Chase them up RLC

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Mine hasn't arrived either. Agree with RLC (know that's unusual:)) that things shouldn't have been left this late or the collection option withdrawn.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I actually preferred picking mine up. Not quite sure why this option wasn't presented.

Player
Manager
John King
The club have now admitted a load of tickets were sent late and have gone astray in the post. I have had to contact them today to send me another one. Just hope I get it by Tuesday. :mad:

Still nothing on the official site and the communication from the club on this issue has been pathetic. Anyone would think they are embarrassed.....

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Pretty poor. I hope they apologise and make amends, but will they? A well run organisation looks after its customers, especially when it makes a mistake. You season ticket holders are the life blood of the club without whom it would have serious cashflow problems and probably not exist.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
That's quite poor really. There seems to be two issues.

1. They've sent them late
2. They've gone astray in the post

I don't think I needed to sign for mine either so there isn't even any way of tracing them.

After this cock up they should definately give supporters the option to pick them up next season.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Mine still hasn't arrived, so hoping the club send out a new one in response to my e-mail. No chance of going into shop to chase, as away over the weekend. However, it seems to have been shambolic. Last year's cards went out in early July, giving the club much more time to resolve issues. For all the other good things they've done, the Palioi should not forget that football is our core business and the lack of communication and speed at addressing the problem, whatever the cause, do not reflect well on the club.

Player
Manager
John King
Utterly unimpressed by the club's handling of this. The lack of communication when it became obvious there was a problem was completely unacceptable.

Player
Manager
John King
Mine still has not turned up so I was given vouchers today for both the Woking and Sutton games. I would advise Boz or anyone else who is still waiting for a ticket to get to the ground early tomorrow (not always possible I know) as there are still over a hundred people without tickets who will be wanting to collect vouchers.

I believe some tickets are at the ground waiting for collection, but others are still in the post.

Apparently a batch of tickets that were couriered by a private delivery firm went missing.

Reactions: Boz

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Thanks RLC. Fortunately, I have tomorrow off and should be ok to get to the club shop by early afternoon.

Player
Manager
John King
I see that Nicola has been trying to blame Royal Mail on her Twitter account. That won't wash. It is THE CLUB'S responsibility to make sure tickets arrive, by whatever means. If they can't trust Tyg tickets / Royal Mail or anyone else, they should organise the collection themselves as in every one of the other 30 years I have had a ST.

This whole episode has been a SHAMBLES and reflects badly on our owners. I have lost a lot of trust in them.

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
So, it's time out of work for me tomorrow to pick our tickets up...if club have them.
I think leaving it until pre kick off would prove a mistake.
Disappointed to be in this position having paid for them three months ago.
Looks like we have to wait for the dust to settle before we hear what the club's official line is.