• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season tickets 21/22 season.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Yes, the "cheap" option is fine until it starts costing money via reduced ticket and matchday revenues. I would expect M & N to be all over this if the system isn't delivering.
Yet there has been no comment at all about the long distance season tickets not yet being available this close to the season starting

ADD

Player
Norwood
Yet there has been no comment at all about the long distance season tickets not yet being available this close to the season starting
Bigmart - not easy to find as not on front page of website but they did release info....

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well I managed to pick up my season card today, but couldn’t get my sons even though we ordered at the same time. Apparently they are coming through in dribs and drabs and I’ve got a printed ticket for him for Sat game.

Last edited:

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
If you change something important as a ticketing system then you make sure it' works its ready and available for when it's needed not that it's cheaper which I would think it is.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Pretty good

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I see Wrexham have over 5k lots have jumped on the bandwagon

Last edited:

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Collected mine today, but there seemed a fair number unclaimed. Tomorrow could prove quite a challenge for the ticket office staff.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, there were handfuls of them still.

TRFCJason

Player
John Aldridge
I only paid for mine last night, don't expect it will be ready for Saturdays game but i'm sure they will just print me a ticket

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Total now at 3588 finishing selling them to tomorrow except for long distance.

Very good effort to get that many hats off to you all that bought one.
That figure is as high as it has been since Palios arrived. We sold over 4,000 a couple of years ago, but that included several hundred SWA2 tickets.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Good news. I actually know a couple of Liverpool ‘fans’ that have now decided to go to the Tranmere games with their kids. Primarily for price reasons and to go watch some football but as long as there are bums on seats, some of the younger generation might stick around.