• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season tickets 21/22 season.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
2305 now with 337 new ones, looking pretty healthy now

Reactions: Ian
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
2305 now with 337 new ones, looking pretty healthy now
Maybe there will be a little extra budget for players, but I expect it is now fixed. In any case, it’s a great vote of confidence in the club given the pandemic is still with us and the squad is looking a bit thin still.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Maybe there will be a little extra budget for players, but I expect it is now fixed. In any case, it’s a great vote of confidence in the club given the pandemic is still with us and the squad is looking a bit thin still.
Until the window shuts end of August I'm relaxed about signings, all will be revealed in due course

Player
aldo
well I and the wife have done the Normal thing we have got two kids tickets and letting the club decide who can have them as we just can,t get to enough games to get them for us to warrant getting them, we also put £100 into the fan park funding

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Finally got round to purchasing my season ticket. Feels good, new season, new start! Let's hope we manage to get to the ground this season.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I haven't got mine this time as I will miss several games. I registered online on my phone got all my details on try to buy a ticket for next Saturday but it doesn't give me the option to but ticket it just asks me to log in and when I do it just goes to my details and I can't go further

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I haven't got mine this time as I will miss several games. I registered online on my phone got all my details on try to buy a ticket for next Saturday but it doesn't give me the option to but ticket it just asks me to log in and when I do it just goes to my details and I can't go further
Have you contacted the SLOs directly ? Usually they can sort these problems out.

I have no idea why the club can't purchase a system that is user friendly. Every other club seems to manage it.

Another problem with the new system is that you can't buy tickets casually online for supporters in a different payment category. You have to create a user account for that supporter and link it to your own account. It hardly encourages first time / casual buyers.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Agreed. I think someone mentioned the other day, you get what you pay for and with Tranmere they always seem to go with what looks like the cheap option with the tickets.

There have been numerous disasters over the years from tickets going missing to getting charged twice for season tickets. Maybe one day they will invest in a decent system.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Have you contacted the SLOs directly ? Usually they can sort these problems out.

I have no idea why the club can't purchase a system that is user friendly. Every other club seems to manage it.

Another problem with the new system is that you can't buy tickets casually online for supporters in a different payment category. You have to create a user account for that supporter and link it to your own account. It hardly encourages first time / casual buyers.
With every system there is a lot of information, and there is nothing to stop whoever owns that site to sell it on. If it's in the contract between parties.

Something that the club will have thought about.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir

Got it sorted with help from the Slos

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Agreed. I think someone mentioned the other day, you get what you pay for and with Tranmere they always seem to go with what looks like the cheap option with the tickets.

There have been numerous disasters over the years from tickets going missing to getting charged twice for season tickets. Maybe one day they will invest in a decent system.
Yes, the "cheap" option is fine until it starts costing money via reduced ticket and matchday revenues. I would expect M & N to be all over this if the system isn't delivering.