• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season tickets 2022/23

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
yea when they soon realize that a football club eats cash, and they won't make any from the club in the long run they will soon fook off back to yanky

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
the trust has smashed their 20k target and is now going for 25k, over 7k tickets for the season, or over 300 a game, and looking for 500 a game Brilliant fans Again

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Tickets rather than season tickets. I am down tomorrow but not to watch the friendly. I do want to buy tickets for the Stevenage and Accy matches. Anybody any idea on the shop's opening hours tomorrow, so I can plan to visit when it's not too busy? Do they stay open during the match? Tried ringing the ticket office but nobody's picking up. I'm unsure if the normal matchday hours (10:00 - 17:30?) apply with a friendly kicking off at 12:00! Any help appreciated.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I don’t know the answer to this ONIGP, but the shop is open after the match, though doubt up to 5.30pm.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Got my answer from the Tranmere Rovers FC Supporter Liaison Officers facebook page. Somebody had already asked:

Is shop open during match on Saturday?
no the shop will be closed during the match on Saturday in order to prepare for sales of the new away kit after the game

Not the answer I was hoping for, but it's an answer!

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Bizarrely, I have just had an e-mail reply from TRFC Tickets.

Will the shop be open to purchase tickets while the match is in progress?

Our ticket office/club shop phones is currently down. You can purchases Stevenage tickets tomorrow.

Is there an official adjudicator for situations like these. I don't feel any further forward! :unsure:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Not that this helps but I’ve found the service in the club shop is not the best. They could do a lot more and go out of their way for paying customers but as one employee once said to me, “I don’t get paid enough for this”.. :oops:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Although in fairness, the season ticket card collection was much improved this season. Instead of riffling through thousands of season ticket cards, they printed them out after giving them the TR number. Took 5 mins as opposed to 30 mins. :thumbsup:

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Although in fairness, the season ticket card collection was much improved this season. Instead of riffling through thousands of season ticket cards, they printed them out after giving them the TR number. Took 5 mins as opposed to 30 mins. :thumbsup:
That sounds ominous. I haven’t got mine yet, might have to collect on the day before the opening game if don’t go tomorrow and suspect won’t be unique. What if the machine making them breaks down? At least the old one was there, somewhere among the envelopes.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The ticket office opened at 9am today apparently, and stays open until kick off.

Reactions: Boz

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Same here boz. Popped in this afternoon and collected my season ticket and some clothing from the essentials range. All very efficient. Nice to see the shop nice and busy