• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

season tickets 2019/20

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
If, as seems likely, only season ticket holders are allowed in, identifying the culprits and suspending their tickets would be easy. I would imagine there will be few problems, as our fans usually behave themselves and there would be peer pressure from the other fans in the vicinity.
I actually think it's going to be quite hard for supporters to sit in silence. I'll be biting my tongue when the referee makes his first howler.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I actually think it's going to be quite hard for supporters to sit in silence. I'll be biting my tongue when the referee makes his first howler.
it's a lot of rubbish, people can't just be expected to sit in silence.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think they have got to introduce some kind of restrictions, as you can't have people spraying saliva over others in the rows in front. Having said that, I will find it very hard to comply.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I’m sure there will be national guidelines but I’m equally sure they will be interpreted and enforced differently by each club. Hopefully, common sense will prevail. You can’t have people standing up and hurling abuse. However, I would expect loud applause and occasional spontaneous outbursts will probably be ok.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
I'm sure that most of us have had some experience of trying to stay silent at a match; typically when sat with the opposition fans! I have done it at Accy in the season we were relegated from L2 (free ticket), at Mansfield (with my boss), at Bury (work mate) and, most frustratingly of all, on St Yates' Day. It is nigh impossible even with an underlying fear of the locals turning on you!

Player
aldo
it's just not going to happen what are they going to do ban all of the 3000 st holders we have it just won't work

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The latest announcement from the club suggests about 3000 spectators will be allowed in though varies from game to game and not a fixed % of capacity, but dependent on other factors

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
The latest announcement from the club suggests about 3000 spectators will be allowed in though varies from game to game and not a fixed % of capacity, but dependent on other factors
I would expect so. For example, a family of four should be asked to sit together, so would take much less space than for individuals. But it could mean a different seating plan for each game with no fixed seats - a headache for the club, but the only way to maximise income.