• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

season tickets 2019/20

Player
aldo
amazing 4435 season tickets sold . amazing when you think we only had an avg 6500 last season brilliant support

Player
aldo
wow oh wow an amazing 2542 ST sold a huge effort with no footie on the agenda BEST FANS IN THE WORLD

Reactions: Ian
Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I am a bit worried that we won't all get in, given that we could be restricted to 30% capacity for the next twelve months.:)

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
It's pretty amazing really. The club are just going to have to be careful on how and when they spend it since could yet prove to be revenue aligned with matches well into the 21/22 season. Every home game behind closed doors in 20/21 will mean an additional future game in 21/22 that it has to fund.

Player
Manager
John King
I think it will be difficult to fit everyone in when we reopen with reduced capacity, not that it is really a negative. There will probably be some kind of rotation system, with fans only entitled to attend a certain percentage of games.

Player
aldo
AMAZING are the BRILLIANT that this small club has helping the local community in such ways that they and the club do huge pat on the back. and as you say with no team a rookie manager and no football in months the words don,t do it justice.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
We have hit the 3000 mark not to bad for a small club
About a third lower than last season’s sales but fantastic under the circumstances. That’s about 20% of the ground capacity (including the away end), so with social distancing the club may do well to fit everyone in. But you can be sure that those who attend will be heard and the atmosphere will be amazing.

Player
Manager
John King
just have to remember this does not include the 900 community tickets
Yes, I think the sales are only a few hundred below last season if you include the community tickets. All singing and shouting out in the ground will be banned, which is understandable but will make for an eerie atmosphere.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I wonder to what extent the no singing and shouting will be enforced. If mask wearing is mandatory, it will reduce the noise regardless.

Normally I'm enthusiastic about good season ticket sales, but my selfish side thinks that it will reduce the number of games I get allowed in to because of the restrictions. Will have another attempt at Ifollow; it didn't work very well here last year but at best only part compensates for not being there.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
iFollow coverage is pretty poor on a whole but it's better than nothing I suppose.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I wonder to what extent the no singing and shouting will be enforced.
If, as seems likely, only season ticket holders are allowed in, identifying the culprits and suspending their tickets would be easy. I would imagine there will be few problems, as our fans usually behave themselves and there would be peer pressure from the other fans in the vicinity.

ADD

Player
Norwood
iFollow coverage is pretty poor on a whole but it's better than nothing I suppose.
It was much much better last season Ian to be fair with replays as well. The season before yes it was garbage and a disgrace that they took your money on many occasions.
They have also supposedly massively increased their systems during lockdown knowing that Saturday games would be shown so here's hoping!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It was much much better last season Ian to be fair with replays as well.
That made me chuckle. Just to think, they might even show highlights after each half! :D

Reactions: ADD