• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

season tickets 2019/20

Player
aldo
me to my first game was watching england u 21s beat the scots 5-1 the next game muir scored a hatrick and that was it

Player
aldo
looking at it they do lots of work in schools . and there is loads of kids in there now. but they have to get even more out there . the young ones are the life blood of the club get em now to help the future

Player
aldo
selling well already over 135 and 40 since yesterday. 155 this week and 5% new ticket holders so things going well

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ignore the above, it's working now.

Player
aldo
thats what i was like . its great seeing loads of kids with there tranmere shirts on and at the games . have seen loads more coming as well . its also great to see 700 st tickets with 70 new 1s witch is fab

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I still need a bit of clarity on these personalised tickets. For £20 I get a reserved seat just for cup games or for all games?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I still need a bit of clarity on these personalised tickets. For £20 I get a reserved seat just for cup games or for all games?
I think you get a reserved seat for all matches, whereas only the league games are guaranteed if you don't get the seat personalised.

For what it is worth, when I renewed there was not even an option to pay the extra £20 on the website, which was a bit frustrating.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
For what it is worth, when I renewed there was not even an option to pay the extra £20 on the website, which was a bit frustrating.
It wasn't obvious when I looked but did notice it on the initial drop down when I went back and looked after I'd renewed.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
With a lot to play for this season, the early bird prices looks like a really good deal and may persuade the undecided to jump on it early. They should get a decent number of early sales should Rovers stay in the playoffs.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I will renew mine next Saturday before the game, it is good news that we have over 100 new season ticket holders

Player
aldo
i wish i could but the limited time i can go its not worth it . but it might change in the future

Player
aldo
as we are moving away me and my wife are getting £300 worth of kids season tickets as we would normally have our own . now over 1100 sold we will be doing ours in the next few weeks . every little helps .

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Got mine yesterday I have a feeling that we will be in league 1

Reactions: Ian
Player
aldo
wow now over 1300 and a good load of them new ones its gonna be great backing again next year for a brilliant club. bye the best fans in the country

Player
ian goodison
haven,t had a s/t before as we went away in the c/van at bank hols, now I,ve retired it,s a b/h every week so have got mine & grandsons

Reactions: Ian