• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season Tickets 2018/19

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Im sure there would also be a few more away supporters in the Cowshed now that we also have a few more local ish.. opponents. It would certainly be refreshing to see a few more in the ground.

Its a different feeling this time round. Last time we were in div 2, it was doom and gloom. This time we have hope and a sense of optimism.

Player
aldo
well you think are avg for this season was 5200 there or there abts . you would think we could avg 6500 - 7500 . yes u know its all ifs and buts but if we get the right new players on board and we do get to that 4000 st sales eneything is can happen . and yes the away support should be loads better

Player
aldo
with nearly 3500 st tickets sold we are in a good place . if we get to 4000 then great . we are on a great adventure and its only gonna get better . we could do a double promotion . witch we ant done b4 . we need all rover fans BEHIND the club the boys and the palios . lets do what tranmere dont do have fun have success . we could realy do this we could realy make waves . yes im hyped at the mo we have had a great week and i for one wants more

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I believe the club / Trust are aiming for a 6,500 average next season, which would be the highest figure for over a decade. With an average of 500 away fans expected, I think it is achievable.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Think the size of our crowd depends a lot on the results and the quality of the football. If we can keep something of the Fortress Prenton aura and play like we have for most of this season then that figure is achievable.

There will be quite a range in turnout from the travelling support. We'll probably get 1k from Crewe, Vale, Oldham and Bury, but recall Stevenage only bringing around 70 for a Saturday game.

Player
aldo
well all we can do is get behind the boys and do are bite . make it a noisey prenton park and scare them in to submission

Player
aldo
3502 what magnificent support we have . also about 1000 going on saturday . lets hope the boys do the job well done all we havent had st sales like that 4 years the club needs to get in to the schools more with the kids . if we can get them when young . they will never get to see the red or blue crap across the water . so lets get at em and do are best to convert them back . we just dont seem to be doing mutch to get the schools involved . even if they get free tickets for the kids why the hell not .

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Fantastic! What were our home attendances when we last played in league two?

It's quite amazing now how many people go to Prenton Park for the first time and come away saying what a great time they had and how the club really looked after them from the macots, their families, people in the suites, in the stands.. it goes on.. They need to get as many people in there as possible as we all know it's a great club and we want them coming back for more!

Player
aldo
i would love to get my hands on the catering .at pp. the rave reviews me and my team are getting are great . its all fresh we are a team and its affordable . it tastes great . and ive not had a drink . lol . its what we do good old english tasty food that makes you want more the scones we did today omg they where fantastic we got £ 15 eatch tips 100 ladies 5 staf

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Get down their with some samples AM!

Player
aldo
Would love to have tryed with mark and nicola . Prob is they cant afford me they offering around £5000 less than im on now and a like my weekends off:p

Reactions: Ian