• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season Tickets 2018/19

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I questioned why so early and they said they didn’t want the fiasco they had this season with lost tickets etc.. at least it will give them time to retrieve them when they get lost this time ;)

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Anyone else having problems trying to renew?
Jeez....... it's Groundhog Day.
The site says it doesn't recognize my details. So I try and set up an account and it says my email address is already registered!
Next step, try the password reminder and the site says email address not recognised!
Try again with a second email address and still no go.
No wonder they've kicked off the ticket chase early.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I had the same problems CK. The club sent me a temporary password to get access, so it might be best to e-mail them.

Not good though is it ? The problems seem to be with the Tyg ticket website; after the fiasco of last season you would have thought these problems would have been ironed out well in advance.

When I finally purchased I was sent an 'emergency' PDF ticket, which suggests they are still not 100% certain the cards will be delivered.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Surely not again! I would certainly advise anyone to get them as early as possible to ‘buy’ yourselves some time!

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Thanks RLC, I'm somewhat perversely reassured that it's not just me!
I'll be on to club Monday for a moan!

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
It seems that many accounts have been duplicated, likely as a result of last season's fiasco (I ended up with three tickets, though only one works!)
Went to club and they gave me fresh user name and password.
Still wouldn't work.
The club shop can renew for you but you must have your card with you.
They've sorted mine now but I doubt the root of the problem has been fixed.

Player
Manager
John King
Tickets should not have been put on sale until these problems were resolved. If that means using a different ticket company, so be it.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I tried renewing online but gave up in the end. Had the tickets in the basket but couldn’t login and my email wasn’t registered when I tried to request a new password.

Also could t register for some reason lost of me now.

That online system is rubbish.
They certainly dont make it easy taking your money !

Player
aldo
1150 sold already with 150 new ones great going guys . we have got are 3 the other day we have got are little girl one and if she dont go then we are supporting the club . we when,t to pp to get the tickets easy

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I renewed my season ticket yesterday and it seems that the collection option is restored for next season. Good news after all the chaos at the start of this one.

Player
Manager
John King
I renewed my season ticket yesterday and it seems that the collection option is restored for next season. Good news after all the chaos at the start of this one.
Did you have to specifically ask to collect Boz, or will that option be available to everybody who has purchased (I got mine online) ?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I’m unsure RLC. Bought mine in person and they asked if I wanted it sending out, think it may involve extra cost. The lady selling confirmed there was a collection option.

Player
aldo
now 2227 lets smash 3000 leyton orient have the most exspensive ticket over £500 pounds and charge £30 a match no wonder there in the shit , i wont pay that , if i was them .

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
That's fantastic! We just need to get out of this sodding league because that trend can't continue ad infinitum.