• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Scunny v Rovers

Match result

• Scunthorpe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tranmere

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Why is that @ADD and @bigmart ? Do you not think KH can do a good job next season?
I'm not sure if he can, the recruitment in January was awful but the squad we have even without Vaughan is more than good enough for top 3 for me but he doesn't seem able to get the best out of certain players

Player
Too many of them after over 50 years!
I don't subscribe to the 'keep a manager only when things are going well" mentality that pervades society. I believe we need to build for the future which looks to be happening, albeit slowly, and to see what happens in a real season when supporters are back in the stadium. Therefore, whatever happens, I am in the camp of keeping Hill to see how he fares when he has had the chance to build a team during the Summer. To me, consistency is key. Just my opinion.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I don't have strong feelings either way, but I trust Palios to fairly assess his performance at the end of the season and make the decision that is in the best interests of the club. He is not sentimental, so if Hill stays he will have deserved to.