• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

scun.thorpe utd v tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
may as well start looking ahead. next up is sunny and to be honest i dont have much optimism going into this one. stil going and giving us support.

if nothings changed behind the scenes then im going:

united 3 rovers 1.

C

championship_here_we_come

3rd time we have met this season we have lost twice so im going for

3rd time lucky

M

Matthew The Rover

Yes, me too Champion_ship_here_we_come. I have some real optomism about this one, a feeling that we can atleast get a point. Brian will have the players fired up for it, as I believe if we lose, he will be out, so he will try his hardest to get us a win, and will get it. Our fans will sing us through.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Scunthorpe 2-0 Tranmere... simple as that. We have no chance unless we manage to gain some confidence somehow at the start of the match.

Blackpool 5-2 Scunthorpe,just watched this game with real interest considering we've got scunny next,and i hav'nt read to much into it.Scunny had there captain sent off within 20mins and were always chasing the game.however they did rattle blackpool once or twice! Keogh who we remember for his 40 second opener against us was really sharp and skilful and billy sharp got two! i think it will be BL last game in the hotseat cos i predict a scoreline of;

Scunthorpe 3 - 1 Tranmere(h/t 0-1)
Sharp, Davies
Butler,
Sparrow

M

Matthew The Rover

Scunthorpe 1-2 Tranmere

Sharp ----------- Jennings, Davies

Matthew The Rover said:
scun 1-2 Tranmere

Sharp ----------- Jennings, Davies

i wish i could be optimistic like you MTR. but unfortenatly i can't even see us getting a point! unless of course BL goes out and scoures the loan market and pulls of a crackin' signing or two!

M

Matthew The Rover

We'll see we'll see. But I feel he may just go gung-ho (Is that how you spell it) because defeat could spell the end of his reign at the theatre of broken dreams.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Scunny are doing fairly well this season, well much better than us so far.. We stuggle to pick up points at the best of times.

Draw at best.
1-1

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

come on rovers!! :D we gotta beat them. lets gte behind the lads ill be there of course.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

achto

linwood jacko sharps robbo

aiston jennings rankine

dagnall greenacre zola

subs: wilson tremarco gooders harrison facey.

M

Matthew The Rover

Achto

Sharps
Jackson (C)
Goodison

Aiston (RWB)
Jennings
O'Leary
Roberts (LWB)

Whitmore

Greenacre
Zola

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
haha :lol: ah well. as longs as tranmere get 3 points i reallly dont care what we have to do. lets just go up there and get them!

DixieDean

Scun 2 TRFC 1 :cry:

I predict we will score early and then sit back and try to hold on.

e-i-e-i-e-i-o...down to league 2 we go..... :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes after the statement from the board I too believe that anything other than a win will see the end for Brian Little.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
DixieDean said:
scun 2 TRFC 1 :cry:

I predict we will score early and then sit back and try to hold on.

e-i-e-i-e-i-o...down to league 2 we go..... :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

normally I would have a go and tell someone who says something like this to stop being negetive, but I have to agree with you now. If nothing changes, it certainly is..down to league 2 we go. :oops:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
The team is...

Achterberg
Linwood
Jackson
Sharps
Goodison
Jennings
O'leary
Harrison
Roberts
Facey
Greenacre

Subs:
Wilson
Zola
Dagnall
Francis
Aiston.

I think he has gone back to 4-4-2 unless he is trying 3-5-2 with Linwood starting at right wing back?? I doubt that though as it would be quite risky to have Linwood at right wing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.