• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Scott Davies

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I missed this announcement last week, but thought it was worth mentioning. We praise Nors and rightly so, but someone who hardly gets mentioned except when he makes the very occasional mistake is Scott Davies. He has picked up League Two's goalkeeping award or the most clean sheets. It's fair to say he has been as influential as anyone this season, with the possible exception of Nors. I believe he has played every minute of the season and made very few mistakes despite having quite a few changes to the defensive line-up in front of him. Remember too that he was also captain recently during our best run of the season. He and Nors must be Gary Brabin's best two signings. A well deserved award.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He has played very well this season and it's great for the both of them.

Player
aldo
yes well done both lads all we need now is a couple more clean sheets and a couple of nors goals

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Best all round keeper we've had since Johnny A.
We'd be nowhere near playoffs if he hadn't made some blinders in big games.
If we'd had Perkins from start of season I think he could have made the hat trick, covering front, middle and back.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Very well deserved for Scott, he has been consistent all season