• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

SAVING SOUTH PARK

Player
aldo
Who Remembers that game and their superb goal. their lad looked like he had scored the winner in the World cup the way he celebrated and so he should. well, they need £3000 . to keep going. I've already given £20 to help them. hope they get through this and survive

Player
ian goodison
best bit being it was the goal of the game, a cracking free kick if my memory is correct

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Thanks for highlighting this, AM. I've chipped in like you and there has been a generous donation from the Southern SWA. The way their fans behaved on the day and with some following us in the play-off finals have earned a positive response in their current difficulty.

Going back to the match, their free-kick was great and agree with the comments about the referee, who also sent Ritchie Sutton off allegedly for swearing at him.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Maybe when things return to normal we could play a friendly down there. There is certainly a great bond between the two clubs and their supporters that says a lot about lower league football and the magic of the FA Cup.