• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Sarri / Kepa

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
What is everyone's take on this situation ?

It should be an instant dismissal for Kepa in my view. In any other job insubordination would result in the sack. In reality, Sarri will either walk, or be fired.

Chelsea really are a sick football club. They represent everything that is wrong with the modern game.

Last edited:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Disgraceful from Kepa to be honest. Made a mockery of Sarri although this just proves he has absolutely no control over his players. The player won't get rapped as they now control clubs, so Sarri will be the one to leave before it becomes even more farcial at the bridge.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
While I initially had sympathy for Sarri, his post match interview where he said it was all a dreadful misunderstanding has diluted that for me.

If Caballero had come on he’d have probably saved the Aguero penalty, maybe others against former team-mates, so arguably Kepa’s antics have cost his team the League Cup.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I haven't seen Sarri' s interview but he is still not the culprit in this situation. The Chelsea players are a disgrace and have been for years. Sarri knows the club won't support him, so if he criticises the player he is fired is not he ?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I was glad when Sarri called them out a few weeks ago when they got a hammering against Bournemouth. It was a risky move for Sarri but he's on a hiding to nothing at Chelsea. He's best out as it's doing him no favours.