• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Saddlers v Rovers

Match result

• Walsall

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Tranmere

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saddlers v Rovers
Posted by Ian
Banks's Stadium
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 07:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
From what I have seen so far, Crawfords finishing is terrible. We need someone at least capable of hitting the net so I would agree with Boz and start Morris. I’d like to see what CBT can do to front but I don’t think it’s going to happen.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
No doubt with Vaughan on the bench Nugent will finally come up with the goods!!!
Perhaps James can watch and learn...

I can't believe Nugent is starting again to be honest, but hopefully he will finally produce something.

Player
Too many of them after over 50 years!
From what I have seen so far, Crawfords finishing is terrible. We need someone at least capable of hitting the net so I would agree with Boz and start Morris. I’d like to see what CBT can do to front but I don’t think it’s going to happen.
to be fair, Ian, a lot of players from Premiership down seem to be mishitting the ball resulting in a fantastic rugby-style 3-pointer ! maybe these beachballs they use nowadays are hard to judge , particularly in windy conditions ;0) I agree that Crawford does seem to miscalculate regularly.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Stating the obvious, but lack of goals is again a worry with no Morris or Lloyd in the starting line up.

Reactions: Boz

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well that’s a strange mix of emotions. Vaughan and Spearing back in the frame but Nugent in the starting XI. I can only hope we have a decent first half. Come on Rovers!

Maybe we’ll come good at the right time!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
CBT missing again, but if Vaughan and Lloyd are on the bench, that's not so surprising. Two-nil to Rovers!!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
That’s a pretty odd line-up and I hope that Vaughan on the bench isn’t desperation brought back before he’s ready. KH is showing far more faith in Nugent than he has in others and it’s not shared by me.

Player
aldo
glad James is back hope jay has not been rushed back come on lads let's hope Nugent either comes good or gets injured and goes back to Preston and James players the last few games not being too Harsh but he is a wast of space

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Vaughan back earlier than originally planned hopefully as he's ahead of schedule rather than a gamble

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Might give the team a boost though even sitting on the bench.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Cole Stockton puts Morecambe in front