• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Ryan Lowe

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
According to the BBC, MK Dons are willing to let Ryan Lowe leave on loan. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22626333
I think he'd be a good signing if (a) he fancied Tranmere and (b) Karl Robinson would let us have him. Robbo played awkward when this deal was first considered last November. To be honest, Lowe's arrival then could have made all the difference to us, so in hindsight maybe Robbo was right. The other option would be to buy out the last year of his contract.

Player
Achto
Hope he does come, ....... (quote)

29-04-13, 08:19 AM
merseysidebossman
rank_ball1_youth.gif

Player: Achto
icon1.gif
Targets for next season ... who?
Ive got a strong feeling Ryan Lowe will be at Tranmere next season :whistle:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
He would be ace for us
progress.gif

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Lowe would be a great signing and Rovers must surely be a more attractive proposition than Bury in their current circumstances. There is no way we can afford to pay his contract off though, so it would have to be a loan or termination by mutual consent.

I am rather more alarmed to see us linked to Odajeyi. The wrong sort of signing for all kinds of reasons.......

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
agree that lowe would be a good singing if we can get him, certainly lot better then odajehi, morgan or akinfenwa.

drwhoman

Aged 34 but if he scores goals... I think Akinfenwa has been mentioned in previous seasons but indicated at the time that he wanted to return to London. Is the Morgan quoted previously the Liverpool Adam or someone else? Certainly, I would take Adam on loan for a season. A real goal sniffer which is what Rovers need. With no Europe next season Liverpool are going to have to give more thought to sending some of their promising young players out on loan. The Capital One Cup is the only chance they will get otherwise of a first team gig.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Marvin Morgan target man who was last at Shrewsbury

drwhoman

I agree with the no re Marvin. Adam would be a different proposition and would offer Cassidy like quality. With the attacking options at Liverpool a loan stint would have to be sensible for him.