• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

rovers v the fleet

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I’m a bit younger than KTF, but share some of those sentiments. Also never seen Rovers play Fleetwood, so sorry it’s off for that reason as unlikely to make re-arranged game.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
The rearrangements from Saturdays are certainly a pain in the neck. Mind you, I think that this is only the second Saturday cancellation due to the state of our pitch which is pretty remarkable. I can still make the other rearrangements - it just means a some really late nights. I think the most disappointing one for me has been Blackpool (due to the cup run) which would have been a good day out. Pompey v Dale still goalless after half an hour.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Now two nil to Portsmouth, which should be game, set and match.

It sounds like Rochdale had a number of chances, including hitting the woodwork.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Just need Gillingham to do the same tomorrow

Player
Manager
John King
Rotherham up next for Rochdale, then they play us.

Interesting times......

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
So frustrating that’s ours is the only league one game off. Sun is shining. I did think of going to Chester but their game off too.

Player
Manager
John King
I think the volume of rain we have had in the last month is the issue, rather than the last twenty four hours.

Player
Manager
John King
Wimbledon are 0-0 at half time and it sounds like they have been the better side.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Wimbledons next game is bolton, win that and we need a miracle to stay up

Player
Manager
John King
Bolton are drawing with Accy so it is not a given. Rochdale are also catchable, so we just have to keep going. We play both Rochdale and Wimbledon and have games in hand.