• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Swindon

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Swindon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Swindon
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Tuesday, February 8, 2022 - 07:45 PM
Until: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Both teams charged for the incident late on, their player booked late challenge on Cogley think their manager got sent off, a disgrace we have been charged when we didn't even have a booking for it.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Both teams charged for the incident late on, their player booked late challenge on Cogley think their manager got sent off, a disgrace we have been charged when we didn't even have a booking for it.
On the Quest highlights on Wednesday night there was very little comment about the match itself, but they highlighted the 'fracas' which was a nothing incident.

It would not surprise me if the authorities simply reacted to that misleading coverage.

Last edited:
Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Yes, and it was discussed on here, but it was speculation. Nobody knew whether or not it was Indonesian money.

I didn't know! I speculated that because of the financial situation of the club, that if we wanted a striker and a more settled squad, which could compete if we achieve promotion, the investment would have to come from somewhere, and that somewhere was Malaysia! It was the only answer that made sense!
Plus, a little bird told me so!

Hopefully, despite today, the improvement in squad in the summer won't come cheap, and we will have the investment that is required without going further into debt. We have been in league one and we didn't have a sufficient number of league one players and relegation from ppg, put us back down!
But where are we going to get that money from?