• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Stevenage

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Carlisle's game has been postponed. They are going to have a huge fixture backlog.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Changing the pitch was another great and bold move by MP as we should start seeing the advantages over the winter period.

Regarding I follow, it’s extremely frustrating when they are playing an audio clip and an advert cuts in half way. I don’t understand who is in charge of the production. It’s so poor.

Player
aldo
now listen you we FEAR no one stay positive, let the boys enjoy themselves, we will be alright might be different when Kieth gets the Manager of the month award,

Player
aldo
good let them have loads of games as long as they don't do a Lincoln on us I don't care imagine what the pitch would be like if it was a normal season and not crammed in like this one

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Shame about Feeney, who's been a great supply line recently. I presume there may be some juggling of roles as a result with Crawford operating more centrally. Tbh I'd rather Morris had come in, he seems out of favour at present.

Salford now 2-0. I'd much prefer Cambridge to go up to them, so hopefully the hosts will implode again.

Player
Manager
John King
I would prefer us to finish ahead of both of them though. At this stage, a Salford win is better for us than a Cambridge victory.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Ridehalgh now comes onto the bench with Crawford starting.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
3-0 down and we haven't seen HT yet! Is Jackson their manager? :oops:

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I would prefer us to finish ahead of both of them though. At this stage, a Salford win is better for us than a Cambridge victory.
Me too. However, Salford as a hobby club might benefit from the suspension of salary caps and be able to add uncontracted players to their squad, I just don't like them and want to see them as far away from the top 7 as possible.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Crawford is interesting as Hill could have picked Morris or even Kirby. I know Crawford has decent set piece delivery apparently so that may have edged it

Player
Manager
John King
Me too. However, Salford as a hobby club might benefit from the suspension of salary caps and be able to add uncontracted players to their squad, I just don't like them and want to see them as far away from the top 7 as possible.
I do not like them either, but realistically they will be in the mix.

Hill seems to particularly rate Crawford. It will be interesting to see how he gets on.

Player
aldo
Let us just hope he is up to speed, Bolton fans were not too pleasant towards him, but Hill had him last year so knows how to get the best from him

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Let us just hope he is up to speed, Bolton fans were not too pleasant towards him, but Hill had him last year so knows how to get the best from him
I thought the view of Bolton fans was that Evatt wasn't getting the best out of Crawford and he'd done better under Hill. That was reassuring, given he didn't make much impact on their recent visit to PP.

Player
Manager
John King
do wonder if getting Kirby in was the right thing considering he can't get much game time
Kirby has looked quite promising from what I have seen. There are still twenty games to play, and we will need cover for injuries and loss of form.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Good to listen to Steve. Always quite honest and open.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ahhh! They've done it again. Cut big Steve off mid flow.. :mad: