• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Stevenage - **suspended**

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Stevenage

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Stevenage - **suspended**
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 07:45 PM
Until: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 09:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

drwhoman

There is the positive that it gives players with niggles a chance to recover and it also gives KH and the team time to work through what went wrong on Saturday and what needs to happen now if we are to get back on track.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I don't think this is good news at all, Stevenage a struggling opponent, an early chance to get over the Exeter debacle. Away at notlob is much more challenging, half hoping for a rabies outbreak in the Horwich area in the coming days...

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Lol. I tend to agree that this would have been a good game to get Saturday out of our system. Away to Bolton is far more challenging and unpredictable.

Last edited:
Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Going briefly off topic, I had a brief look at the Bradford and Barrow forums and a number of their supporters think Danny Cowley is going to be their new manager. ☺

They will live and learn.

Reactions: Boz

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Going briefly off topic, I had a brief look at the Bradford and Barrow forums and a number of their supporters think Danny Cowley is going to be their new manager. ☺

They will live and learn.
Wrexham fans think he is going there......

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
After all the recent sacrifices made by the people of Merseyside, you don’t want a visit from people in a newly designated tier three area where a new strain of the virus has been discovered. This brings things back into perspective.