• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Rochdale

Rovers v Rochdale
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, August 3, 2019 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, August 3, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Player
ian goodison
I wouldn,t have thought Rochdale have millions to spend on players but they looked and played in a different class to us, also it shows how much we miss nors as the other 2 couldn,t close their back 4 down also and sorry to disagree with some on here but morris was shocking he offered nelson zero protection at all, also even before caprices injury we were short of full-backs so we bring in an injury prone signing, bringing on mullin when he did was a disrespectful act not what I would have expected from micky

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I wouldn,t have thought Rochdale have millions to spend on players but they looked and played in a different class to us
They have been in this division for six years and have established League One players that understand the level, something we don't have in a number of areas.

Player
ian goodison
They have been in this division for six years and have established League One players that understand the level, something we don't have in a number of areas.
RLC it,s 1 reason I wasn,t too despondent yesterday we were too naïve at times plus when we get players back ie caprice we hopefully will settle down,

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I wasn’t at the game but the Mullin situation is one that as Micky has been so successful with us, you have to trust in his selection. Who knows what goes on in training where effort will be rewarded.

Look at when cookie didn’t play. Largely down to his attitude and work rate. Mullin has talent and I am fan of his - but Micky must have his reasons. Altho I suspect he can be a bit stubborn - but his record speaks for itself so we can’t criticise Micky, especially after one league game this season.