• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Ravens

drwhoman

You know far more about the current team than me RLC, and I really value your match reports, but Norwood does not seem to have a good record when it comes to one on ones with the keeper. I understand that he missed one on Saturday? He has scored some great goals of course.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He's having a real stinker at the moment but I'm sure once he gets a goal his confidence will return. He's putting the effort in so it will come.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Victory for Barrow at Macclesfield tonight brings them back within four points of us. Connor Jennings started again for Macc but was unable to do us a favour.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
You know far more about the current team than me RLC, and I really value your match reports, but Norwood does not seem to have a good record when it comes to one on ones with the keeper. I understand that he missed one on Saturday? He has scored some great goals of course.

He has had a torrid time recently, but Norwood is a far better player than Kirby. If he is in reasonable form he starts ahead of him every time.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Adopting the broad brush approach, I would agree Norwood is a better player than Kirby. His form has deserted him (time to ditch the awful pink boots for a change of luck maybe) and I felt Kirby should have started v Bromley. However despite the crucial failing to convert the one on one, he showed enough sign of improvement and greater work rate to deserve another chance at developing a partnership with Cook. However, if he doesn't start finding the back of the net soon, then the other options must be brought into play.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Probably just a coincidence but Norwood has been poor since the penalty shenanigans.