• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

EFL Trophy Rovers v Posh Pizza Cup

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Oxford have won 9 straight games.
And haven’t lost for 13 games. They are certainly a team in form as are we. Should be a good game!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
But which players will feature for Oxford and Rovers? Will they both play their strongest, EFL teams or bring in a lot of squad players? I don't think league form will make much difference.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Now we are at the semi final stage, I think both teams will put out fairly strong teams. Form always helps as the team is generally more confident if you’ve been winning games.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
As Ian says, League form will always make a difference in terms of the general mood in the squad, regardless of the eleven that plays.

However, our form is pretty much as good at Oxford's at present. We are top of the League Two form table for the last fifteen games.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I would rather we had Sunderland but weve got what we drew, the team selection will be interesting as I thi k quite a few changes will be made.

Player
aldo
should play our best team there is loads of money at stake and Wembley time to stop messing and really go for it