• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Port Vale

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Port Vale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Port Vale
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm not so sure. Nevitt will never be a regular scorer, well not at the moment anyway. Jolley seems to have gone off the boil and the only player that looked considerably better as the season progressed is Glatzel. He was playing really well and the injury couldn't have come at a worse time. I am concerned about the lack of goals recently and I'm not sure the players in their current form will do the business. I guess we have to hope our form and results take a quick turnaround.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Hemmings is the best and most reliable goalscorer of the four strikers. He just needs the support of Nevitt and / or Jolley and the goals will come.

Charlton1975

Player
Jason Koumas
I think it is far too early to say that a top three finish is unlikely. Tonight's results demonstrate that points will be dropped, and that can apply as much to Exeter as Northampton or Port Vale. Bristol Rovers are the form team and play Exeter at home on Saturday.

It is ultimately about what we do. If we win eight or nine of our remaining games, we will go up automatically.
Not sure you understand the meaning of form.......... We are in poor form, others are in better form, if that continues then we will not end up in the top 3