• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Orient

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Leyton Orient

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Orient
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 07:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Shouldn’t his assistant, who’s worked with Feeney at Blackpool be putting Jackson right on that?

drwhoman

It did it for me when 1.0 down when someone on the forum said we had gone to five at the back. It may well be that given his lack of managerial experience Jacko is getting stressed and this is translating to the players such that they cannot think straight. Just a theory. The bottom line is that the team is playing poorly and something has to be done now! ! A win on Sat would buy Jacko a little more time.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
But surely this isn’t rocket science. Jackson was whinging post match about the options on the bench. We were 1-0 down and he brings Nelson on when there is a young, hungry striker on the bench. I don’t get it.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
But surely this isn’t rocket science. Jackson was whinging post match about the options on the bench. We were 1-0 down and he brings Nelson on when there is a young, hungry striker on the bench. I don’t get it.
Also could've tried walker-rice out wide instead of woolery but didnt.