• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Notlob

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
From nowhere the wanderers get one back. Kirby on for Woolery who again has offered very little

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Looking like Tuesday v FGR night all over again but 15 mins earlier.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Delaney sent off for Bolton. Need that 3rd goal though. Hopefully stops their momentum

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Not feeling that confident even against ten men.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Great save by Davies, Bolton not giving it up yet. We don't make it easy do we?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
That was made more difficult than it needed to be after notlob had a man sent off, we gave them far too much space instead of killing the game off.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
We made life hard for ourselves, but I think we deserved the victory over the ninety minutes. It was one of those games, similar to Tuesday night, where the opposition only really committed players forward and threatened when we had a two goal advantage, albeit our game management could have been better in the fifteen minutes after their goal and Scott had to make a couple of great saves. In the first sixty minutes, I thought we carried all of the attacking threat and they had possession without a purpose, with Rovers keeping their shape and defending the eighteen yard box very well.

I thought there were a lot of solid rather than outstanding performances. Spearing, Feeney and Lewis all had good games, and Manny was back to his best defensively, although his distribution remains woeful at times. However, I thought Lloyd showed great hunger and energy and was probably man of the match. There was a promising cameo from Kirby.

We are now seven points off the top with two games in hand, and there is everything to play for.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Certainly not one of our best performances of the season but a deserved win against anlimited team.

The table certainly looks healthier now but still.s long way to go as we are now half way through the season

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Yes some tired legs out there at the end but credit to the players for seeing it through. Kirby showed technically he’s decent and gives Lewis some competition and other options like putting Feeney wide like today. Thought the full backs once again had decent games

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It's not a bad sign when we weren't all over them and showed vulnerabilities at times but still won the game. Maybe the tide is turning.

Player
aldo
have to give Khan loads of credit playing out of position but doing well. KH is growing on me lets keep it going and move on
and to James Vaughan, 15 goals in 25 games is an amazing return from a player who cost nothing, one big question is Feeney if he is out of contract in summer can we get him he is an amazing player I really like him

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
have to give Khan loads of credit playing out of position but doing well. KH is growing on me lets keep it going and move on
and to James Vaughan, 15 goals in 25 games is an amazing return from a player who cost nothing, one big question is Feeney if he is out of contract in summer can we get him he is an amazing player I really like him
Feeney is actually on a loan for the season.