• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Notlob

Player
aldo
and also to Danny Lloyd 4 goals in 8 games ok 3 in the Micky mouse cup but they all count his energy and work rate is amazing hope he continues to make a contribution and we get him for longer as well,

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I see Ian Evatt has taken defeat well, going to report the officials for the way they spoke to him and his bench........

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Notable mentions for Lloyd who was probably my MOTM, Khan for an excellent game at RB and Feeney who was a menace all game. Even Paul Lewis had a decent game. What is the point of sending a manager off after the final whistle?

drwhoman

Notable mentions for Lloyd who was probably my MOTM, Khan for an excellent game at RB and Feeney who was a menace all game. Even Paul Lewis had a decent game. What is the point of sending a manager off after the final whistle?
Fair comment Ian. Maybe he will get a week off the touchline. On reflection, Evatt must be under pressure. Bolton will not see themselves as a L2 team and there will be a lot of questions being asked about their current position even if they have been through a difficult time financially.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I don't think it was either as good a performance or against as strong an opponent as midweek, but would accept that the visitors were fresher without the midweek game making it tougher for Rovers. However, it was really hard to single anyone out as MOM, I'd probably opt for one of the trio Ian names, it was probably the best league game Danny Lloyd has played for us, he was popping up all over the place.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy

Player
aldo
the last two games is the Rock and Roll Football we are going to get roll on Tuesday bring it on Lads

ADD

Player
Norwood
Delighted by the result and yes we ground it out well especially after a midweek game but it was hardly vintage football and still far removed from the play we had under the Dawes/ Parky cameo. They had more posession and despite only 10 men were causing us a lot of problems and on another day could have been a very different result. Would like to see the penalty again in slow motion - didn't look like a foul first time - more like Feeney kicked his leg with his follow through from his shot but the lack of protests for that and the second yellow suggested that the referee who was generally abysmal may have got those two decisions right - he got so many others wrong both ways!!
Kirby looked very useful and should offer another string to our bow.

Last edited:
Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Heavy snow again here today, which is a rarity for the Wirral, but I think we will be OK for Tuesday.