• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Morecambe

Rovers v Morecambe
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Thursday, May 20, 2021 - 06:00 PM
Until: Thursday, May 20, 2021 - 08:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Player
Too many of them after over 50 years!
Hope those who are going enjoy an open attacking game. I am travelling up to the Wirral for a couple of weeks and still have to watch the games on a friend's tv via Sky.

Haven't seen anything yet but does anyone know if the second game will be shown at PP in either Aldo's or the tent? Will be a better experience than in someone's living room!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Hope those who are going enjoy an open attacking game. I am travelling up to the Wirral for a couple of weeks and still have to watch the games on a friend's tv via Sky.

Haven't seen anything yet but does anyone know if the second game will be shown at PP in either Aldo's or the tent? Will be a better experience than in someone's living room!
Not seen anything mentioned about it yet.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Actually as it is currently only table service allowed then I doubt be on in there unless with very small numbers

Player
Ian Goodison
Manager
Johnny King
Same here. Back in the JK baby!
I'm in the JK too. First time in twenty odd years. Migrated from the Cowshed to the Kop then current abode in Town Paddock. Looking forward to the change of view and change of style of play; swashbuckling and dynamic with plenty of goal action (no point in going if you can't be optimistic!). The reality is likely to be a little different! My son's excited as he's not been in the JK before. Roll on tomorrow!

overthewater

Player
chris malkin
I haven't had my ticket emailed to me yet. Is anyone else still waiting ? My daughter and I have STs in the Bebington paddock

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Check your junk folders @overthewater . All mine were going in there and had months worth.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
In fairness, for all the problems with the ticketing the SLO team are exceptional. They are unpaid volunteers but always address any queries promptly and are very competent. The last few days must have been a nightmare for them.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
In fairness, for all the problems with the ticketing the SLO team are exceptional. They are unpaid volunteers but always address any queries promptly and are very competent. The last few days must have been a nightmare for them.
Yes totally agree. A fantastic bunch

ADD

Player
Norwood
excellent Vaughan starts as does CBT with Rides in and MP's favourite Morris!!

ADD

Player
Norwood
1621526608584.png

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Very attacking line up, bit harsh on MacDonald. Good that Vaughan, CBT and Morris all start.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Agree re Macdonald and hoping we see an improved performance from Feeney after the caretakers keep faith with him, despite recent form. Nelson on the bench ahead of Ray

Player
Jonny Morrisey
I just want them to have a real go and take the game to Morecambe. They're certainly set up to do that so hopefully it'll work out!!

Player
Jonny Morrisey
Many either needs to clear and stop the player getting a touch!! Too easy that

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Yes, very poor defending to give the corner.