• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Morecambe

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Morecambe

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Morecambe
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hang on tight, here we go!

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Promising start. Lots of balls into the box and support for Vaughan. Banks doing well in a deeper role with his range of passing spot on so far. McDonald doing well too. Need a goal though

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Nearly a goal for Morecambe there, hit the post after Rovers the better of the opening exchanges.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
We’re lucky not to be behind after they hit the post and just missed another good chance. Hopefully the tide isn’t turning as we’ve been bright so far

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
As I said a decent opening 25 mins or so but we took our foot off the gas and Morecambe will be frustrated they are not in front having hit the post. The game is evenly poised and either side could nick it. Time for Jacko to earn his keep in the half time team talk. Rovers have had a number of set pieces and can’t help thinking feeney would put in better quality than Khan. Once again though we’ve failed to have a meaningful effort on goal against a team out of form. Woolery, Khan and Morris haven’t contributed much in the second part of the half

One positive though being no first half subs made!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Morecambe are very poor and although we seem a bit more attack minded, we aren't creating enough chances. Vaughan not in it yet.
Need to keep the ball on the floor, run at them and I'm sure we'll score.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think we have been the better side overall, but still not enough genuine chances created. I agree about Khan but think Morris has been a bit better today.

Banks and MacDonald have played well.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Two poor sides game is there for the taking Woolery been disappointing I would get Feeney on early second half.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
We didn't capitalise on the good early spell, where MacDonald put some great balls into their box and the Shrimps finished the half the stronger and certainly came closest to scoring. O'Connor seems scared to venture over the half-way line and slowing down attacks on the right, though again he's put some good ball into the box when he does venture forward. Hard to know what next.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
How we are not behind I do not know. Good start to the half from the visitors with Scottie making a great save after banks gave it away

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Challenge by McDonald after the morcambe player put his shot wide awarded a penalty. Phillips tucks it away.

0-1. a harsh decision maybe but it’s been coming in this half

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Deservedly behind again. They had three or four good chances prior to the penalty.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
1-0 Morecambe penalty. It was coming though..

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Please jacko just admit your not upto it and walk.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Best chance of the game for Rovers. Great ball from Kahn to Vaughan who gets the shot off, great save by the keeper.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Morecambe are now the better team. How is this possible? Why can we not attack!!