• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Mariners

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grimsby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Mariners
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Player
aldo
one thing I will say is what a great hold up play by morgan for the 5 goal, I am critical of him but that was great just wish he could start scoring as it seems jonks since he last did also good to see Khan getting some goals as is morris from midfield we have not had things like that for a few years and its great to see them spread around when you think we had hardly scored under Jackson and in last 5 games just gone mad its super fun and about time to

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
one thing I will say is what a great hold up play by morgan for the 5 goal, I am critical of him but that was great
He looked fired up when he came on. Shame we don't see it often enough. A lot of these players would be capable of playing at a higher level but they need to be churning out these performances every week. CBT is a classic example of that. Has such raw potential but there were times last season when he couldn't be bothered.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
I really enjoyed the match on Saturday, what a difference from the last match I watched against Morecambe! With the squad of players available this was really the style of play I was expecting from the start of the campaign - and to be honest it exceeded those expectations. Considering the start that we made to the season it is amazing that we are so few points away from the play off/promotion places but that tends to suggest that there are a lot of teams able to beat each other on their day.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I really enjoyed the match on Saturday, what a difference from the last match I watched against Morecambe! With the squad of players available this was really the style of play I was expecting from the start of the campaign - and to be honest it exceeded those expectations. Considering the start that we made to the season it is amazing that we are so few points away from the play off/promotion places but that tends to suggest that there are a lot of teams able to beat each other on their day.
There is not a big gulf between the standard at the top and the bottom. We showed this a couple of months ago when our erratic team nearly won at Cambridge. In this division, about 30% of teams qualify for at least the play-offs. There's plenty of time.