• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Macc (FA Trophy Semi Final 2nd leg)

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Puts last week's gate in perspective, I regret to say, although not the SWA's fault. I'm really pleased as I've a long-suffering friend who supports York. They have had two successive relegations and looked to have escaped in April but blew it.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It sounded a decent game. Wasn't that concerned who won, slightly favoured Macc as they put us out. Perhaps York can emulate Halifax, who won last seaon and got relegated, but bounced back at the first attempt.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The gate included 20,000 fans from the two Vase finalists, so is no better than last week's in reality. We took more fans than York or Macclesfield, but fewer than South Shields oddly enough.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
South Shields support bolstered by some Sunderland fans, who wanted to see a successful team for a change ;)

Reactions: Mal
M

Mal

South Shields support bolstered by some Sunderland fans, who wanted to see a successful team for a change ;)
Somewhat ironically, years ago I got 35 to 1 for Sunderland to get promoted back to the first division. I actually bet because of the manager... Peter Reid. Then I lost half of the winnings betting on Holland