• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

rovers v Lincoln

Player
aldo
well its a must win not a . i think we will struggle game or stuff like that . we need to secure the points no winging about the pitch . we have to get the poor home form sorted and focus . im going for 3-1 with the front lads getting all of them . that,s if the games go ahead

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
there are no.plans to call any games off just yet, will be a tough game think could be a draw 2 2

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
This might be the last Rovers game in front of a crowd for a while and touch and go whether I'll make it. It will be interesting to see what line-up Micky goes for. The Imps took a while to adjust to the new manager, but Michael Appleton starting to get his own players in during January they have picked up and are almost safe. I agree with bigmart's perception of how this game will progress.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It will be interesting to see whether McCullough, Ridehalgh and co, return to the starting line up. Will Micky revert to what he believes is his 'strongest' line up, or will he want to keep certain players fresh for the Rochdale and Wimbledon games ? I can't see us starting with the same line up as at Blackpool, although I think Ferrier will probably keep his place up front with Vaughan.

We ideally need to win this game, to take some pressure off the huge matches next week. Lincoln have improved in recent weeks under Appleton, but their away form remains very poor.

The pre-sales are better than in recent weeks, and Lincoln have sold 700 tickets already. I think the gate will be about 6,500.

Last edited:
Player
aldo
there is loads of lgs around the world being suspended italy . holland . USA. just to name a few . and there looking at putting the EUROS back 12 months

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
This is the last of four matches against teams with nothing to play for - no chance of promotion or relegation. Then we meet two of our relegation rivals in proverbial six- pointers. I’d rather we beat Rochdale and Wimbledon so even a point would be OK in this match.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
In one sense I'm feeling quite fatalistic about this one; just as sure as winless runs eventually come to an end so do winning ones. However, having witnessed a significant upturn in form over the last 3 matches there is no reason why that shouldn't continue on Saturday. I would be surprised, like RLC, if MM kept the same line up against the Imps as he did on Tuesday. No doubt he will have a tactical plan, but beyond that there is genuine competition in the squad and I believe that has been fed and watered over the last couple of weeks. I'm going for another 2-1 win but it wouldn't feel like the end of the world if we drew and stretched our unbeaten run.

I'm wondering how many more matches we'll get to see to be quite honest. My dad has returned his ticket for this game while a work colleague canned a theatre visit last night. I think that even before they consider cancelling matches or playing them behind closed doors attendances may start to fall off a bit, which is quite understandable. Personally, I would be less worried about attending a fixture at the moment than the travelling by coach or train to get there.