• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Leyton Orient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Would think this will be a close-run game, with the odd goal separating the two sides. Will the peroxided pratt Thornton have a repeat of his MoM showing in East London, or can Rovers gain their revenge?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Not seen our mate Sean Thornton for a while, or so that I recall anyway, as I wasnt at the game at Orient. Will get his usual warm reception I imagine, at least off me!:lol:

Hoping in a win, and a perfromance like last week. 5 wins in a row would be incredible after the Bristol Rovers debacle. Don't wanna get carried away, its an important game, but will be a tough one too with the O's trying to reverse their recent form.

Would like to think we could brush aside this London outfit and we should have very little problems. However of late we have failed to despatch teams like Orient at home and we may have to grind out some important three points today. Prediction 3-1 (Zola(2),Moore):-D. I think we should also change the team slightly. I know our historic win at Leeds last week will make this difficult but we must have Myrie-Williams on the left and Mike Jones on the right. Williams looks to have great attributes but if he continues to play on the right then we won't see the best of him.(although he did score a beuty last week). As for Mike Jones how must he feel when both our own wingers are out injured and Ronnie chooses to play a centre half there instead of him! What happened to Tranmere who gives the young one's ago?

Without Goodi, Without Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.