• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Hatters

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I saw our last league game against Chester at Moss Rose, Macclesfield, a significant match where Muiry suffered his serious injury.

Like Boz, I have never seen us play Southport and did not expect we would ever meet them again in the league, let alone Eastleigh or Braintree......

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Didn't we play Braintree a few years ago in the FA Cup? They may have a better squad than we do now!

M

Mal

We also played Hornchurch. Their funding was removed (equivalent to PJ left). Now they are in free fall. Just about to be relegated from Ryman Premier. They were in the Conference and almost in league two when we played them ( I think).

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
Saw the home game against Southport in the FA cup - 1968. Got beat 0-1 I recall. It was worse game of football I had ever seen - seem to remember turning round and watching the games on the back pitches from the back of the Kop.

On another note the often maligned McGurk seems to continue to do well at Burton

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Saw the home game against Southport in the FA cup - 1968. Got beat 0-1 I recall. It was worse game of football I had ever seen - seem to remember turning round and watching the games on the back pitches from the back of the Kop.

On another note the often maligned McGurk seems to continue to do well at Burton

hes missed quite a bit of the season through injury and hasn't really done that well