• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Harrogate

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Not the greatest first half from us but at least we’re level. They look dangerous and some of our attacking players haven’t been near recent standards. Feeneys delivery hasn’t been great and Lloyd and Woolery have done very little. I’ve been critical of the Kayne in recent weeks and despite the odd run he rarely picks out a teammate and flatters to deceive.
It’s been a bit feisty at times and may not be a game for young Kirby to be exposed to but we need more in the final third. With no CBT we’re looking at Morris and Ferrier or Kirby as options. I could be wrong but are the likes of spearing and Feeney in need of a rest?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
We have looked really jaded and are lucky to be level. I think Hill has to freshen things up to win it.

I think Woolery has been involved and has done ok to be honest. One very good run and cut back which Feeney should have done better with.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
We have looked really jaded and are lucky to be level. I think Hill has to freshen things up to win it.

I think Woolery has been involved and has done ok to be honest. One very good run and cut back which Feeney should have done better with.

Yes he’s done ok and perhaps I expect too much from him. Agree we need some energy out there as they’ve been energetic. Could still easily lose this

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
If hes fit I would get O'Connor on at half time, Khan getting run ragged. Woolery, Lewis and Lloyd all below par. Was never a penalty. Hill needs to make changes if we are to get anything out of the game as they much the better team.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Wasn't sure about the penalty. McPake the Rangers loanee on the wing is giving us all sorts of trouble on the right and maybe KH should look at replacing Khan as bigmart suggests or moving him forward to replace Lewis. Feeney's set pieces have been well below his normal quality, while like RLC I thought Woolery had done ok.

Player
aldo
the lads must bee tired the pitch is sooooo heavy witch must be hard to play on, the lads might come out with there ears ringing, after an HT bollocking how many pens we had this season we have had a fair few

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
We’ll see if Keith can earn his wages with any changes as it’s obvious things aren’t working but we’ve got away with it a bit being on level terms.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
GOAL!! Vaughan taps in after another corner. 3-1. Didn’t see that coming

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
How are we 3-1 up?! Keep it going lads.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Just like on Saturday the opposition go down to ten men. Come on rovers get another and put the game to bed. Don’t want another nervy finish

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
3-2 and some testing 20 mins for Rovers again against 10-men opposition. Déjà vu anyone?