• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

EFL Trophy Rovers v Harrogate Town (Pizza Cup)

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
9 out of 13 now off. Is this what it feels like if your team is in the Champions League draw?

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Micky confirmed we have cases now with 4 players likely to be out

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
If the game does go ahead (which is obviously doubtful), we have to hope that Barrow are similarly affected.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
If the game does go ahead (which is obviously doubtful), we have to hope that Barrow are similarly affected.
I guess it depends whether it is starters or squad players who are affected, for both teams. Without looking I'd be surprised if we don't have a stronger/deeper squad to cope.

Player
Manager
John King
There are fine margins in most games at this level, so I would not want us to play Barrow's full strength team if we had three or four regulars missing. I think their squad is stronger than it was this time last year.

We obviously don't know the identity of the players currently affected, but there is the potential for more infections in the next forty eight hours.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Unless it spreads to.nore players the game will go ahead as the league rules say if you have 14 players including a keeper you play.

We have a rather large squad so we will need to utilise it, I am still hopeful of a win.

Player
Manager
John King
We have got seven players out including injuries and suspensions, so must be touch and go whether we can put a squad of fourteen players together.

Player
aldo
I don't want the team to go out with half the team missing we need to keep up the momentum just hope its the fringe players we have lost

Player
Manager
John King
I think it is eight out if Davies is suspended. Maguire may have to deputise at centre half again.