• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Grecians

What will the result be ?

• Tranmere victory

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Exeter victory

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Rovers v Grecians
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Nugent is running his socks off but mostly chasing loose balls. Seems wrong to me. Still very winnable but we need to get behind their defence and test the keeper. The game started brightly but ended up as a scrappy affair after their equaliser.

Player
Too many of them after over 50 years!
The good news is Newport and Carlisle lost and Bolton and FGR are losing. A point is better than none but I think Lloyd will come on and facilitate a 2-1 win. Need to keep the ball on the ground and get away from head tennis and long balls.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The commentary is very poor again, Higgy moaning his way through the game as per. The quality is low, not helped by a very poor pitch, but I think we have worked hard and done OK.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Though I agree with Dave Higgins re Exeter looking more dangerous and measured in attack, whereas Nugent is very isolated and we've played the ball too much in the air. The enforced substitution to Ray probably means that Keith will have to delay any changes in personnel, but scope for a tactical adjustment at h/t.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
They looking much more dangerous now we getting nowere

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Though I agree with Dave Higgins re Exeter looking more dangerous and measured in attack, whereas Nugent is very isolated and we've played the ball too much in the air. The enforced substitution to Ray probably means that Keith will have to delay any changes in personnel, but scope for a tactical adjustment at h/t.
We had the best chance in the first half other than the goals.

We are looking tired and probably need to freshen things.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Lloyd and Lewis set to come on. My guess is for Nugent and possibly OConnor

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Surprised Morris has gone off as thought he’d done ok. Nugent apart from the penalty has been a passenger

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Poor choice of subs, we need be winning games looks like happy with a draw again

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Surprised Morris has gone off as thought he’d done ok. Nugent apart from the penalty has been a passenger
He's had no service the ball is constantly launched forward, we are playing poorly again.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Poor choice of subs, we need be winning games looks like happy with a draw again
Well Keith was 100% pleased with a point at Grimsby so he might be with a game such as this .....

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
He's had no service the ball is constantly launched forward, we are playing poorly again.

yes to be fair you are right. We’re not exactly fizzing cross after cross into the box....

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Generally one way traffic so far this half. Hope I’m wrong but an away goal looks inevitable sooner or later.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Pass the ball around instead launching it upto Lewis who if he wins it flicks it on to nobody tactics are awful

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Bloody Hell another ROVERS penalty!
Lloyd but I’d prefer feeney

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thank god! 2-1 another pen. Now let's keep this.