• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Glovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Afraid I won't make this. Must win game for Rovers, suspect Yeovil would be happy with a point. Presume Bas is out. Curran looked fitter when he came on last week and should start unless Ronnie prefers Gornell's height & ball-holding. The other question is whether to stick with Shotton in central defence and Edds at right-back. Narrow win for Rovers?

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Coming down for this one and can't wait....think you're right that Yeovil will come for a point, just hope we can break them down. Might be tempted to move Shotton back to right back, push Barnett inside and play Cresswell on the left with Kay going to centre half.

With our home form and the chance to equal our longest unbeaten run at home, am confident will come away with a win and maybe a couple of goals.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Must win game for Rovers

Not any more.

Leicester 2-2 Scunny tonight.

Scunny
P 44 - Pts 72
Tranmere
P 44 - Pts 72

If we draw tomorrow, we're on 73 points. If we win, we're on 75 points. Assuming Scunny win vs Chelts, they're on 75 points. So either way, we need to go there and win. It's an odd situation but a draw tomorrow leaves us in pretty much the same position as a win (assuming Scunny win) as they have a superior goal difference and either way a draw isn't going to be good enough on the last day of the season.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah, lets keep it simple and win the last 2 games! Please!!!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Ok will you settle for a mustn't lose game?

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Yes :)

I'm just grateful of the fallback a draw presents...

I do reckon we'll go and smash 'em though, 3-0 :D

Curran (x2) and Kay

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Scunthorpe are really struggling to win at the moment and they had another penalty last night to help them.

A win today (i hope!) will see us back into 6th and three points ahead of Scunny. That's were we want to be :)

Come on Rovers!!!!

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Just getting ready to leave from sunny Gateshead and i'm as excited as i was that amazing night against Hartlepool a few years back!!!

Confident for a win and a decent crowd!!!

Ei I Ei I Ei I Oh up the football league we go!!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Save journey lonerover and enjoy the game! Its currently raining and slightly miserable on the Wirral but im hoping it will brighten up this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.